Here at A-1 Janitorial Services, we are constantly searching for ways to create value for our clients. Budgets are tight these days and unfortunately many companies are cutting back on essential janitorial and office cleaning services. As a business operating in tough economic times, we understand the dilemma. However, dirty buildings are not good for business
That’s why we’re very excited to share with you a new program we’ve developed here at A-1 Janitorial to help Lawton businesses successfully meet these challenges. We call it the S.A.V.E. Program.
Simple: It’s very SIMPLE. We schedule these additional services at regular intervals. It has less of an impact on your budget as you can spread the cost out over a 12 month period.
Automated: It’s AUTOMATED. You don’t have to think about it. All services are pre-scheduled and automatically performed at pre-scheduled intervals.
Value: It offers greater VALUE for your money. As a value-added service, you receive incredible savings to your company while maintaining a higher and more consistent level of cleanliness. For example, instead of one carpet cleaning a year, you get two for the same price as the one. The S.A.V.E program keeps you looking great year round!
Efficient: It’s EFFICIENT because it incorporates all regularly scheduled cleanings while removing the headaches of unexpected cleaning budget busters, approval processes, etc.
In a nutshell, S.A.V.E Program Services are discounted, prepaid janitorial services on an automated schedule.
This program was developed at the request of several of our customers. As a result, our clients actually receive important additional janitorial services, (carpet cleaning, upholstery cleaning and window cleaning, floor stripping or scrubbing and waxing, etc.), more frequently and at a discounted rate.
A-1 Janitorial’s new S.A.V.E. program using window cleaning as an example:
Let’s say your commercial office building has 75 windows that need to be cleaned. You’ve decided that the exterior windows should be cleaned quarterly while the interior windows can be cleaned semi-annually. Our competition charges $2.00 per side. Total cost is $150.00 each exterior cleaning ($2.00 per side x 75 windows = $150.00) and $150.00 each interior cleaning. Twice per year the interior and exterior cleanings will coincide for a total cost of $300.00 ($2.00 per side x 75 windows = $300.00).
Total annual cost for window cleaning: $900.00
Due to the non-frequent nature of window cleaning, carpet cleaning, floor waxing, and other infrequent janitorial services. many companies neglect to service these areas until they are in such poor condition so as to be embarrassing. Furthermore, the estimate for this “per request cleaning” may have to be approved by upper management and therefore is often delayed, or worse yet viewed as unnecessary solely due to the unexpected, un-budgeted nature of the service. The result: Dirty windows which continue to detract from your company’s image.
S.A.V.E. program to the rescue!
1) The same $900.00 per year window cleaning costs are automatically discounted 12% to $1.75 per side or $787.50 per year for a total savings of $112.50!
2) The cleaning costs are spread out over 12 monthly pre-payments of $65.63 per month. The pre-payments are consistent and invoiced monthly making it easy to include in the company’s cleaning budget.
3) Since the services are *prepaid and scheduled in advance according to the terms of the cleaning services contract, you don’t even have to give them a second thought. No budgeting crisis. The windows are cleaned on a regular basis thus maintaining a higher standard of cleanliness while enhancing your company’s priceless image.
In short, the program S.A.V.E.s our clients money, time and hassles.
Contact A-1 Janitorial Services today and start saving with our S.A.V.E (Simple, Automated, Value, Efficient) discounted, prepaid, janitorial services program.
* Additional Clarifications:
1) When the S.A.V.E. program is initiated, the prorated pre-payments begin and those funds accumulate–according to the type and frequency of the selected services–until those funds reach the point where they cover the cost of the janitorial services selected. For example: If you opt in as of January 1st (thus beginning monthly service fee accumulation) and your interior windows are to be cleaned twice per year under the program, your first cleaning will occur in June and the second in December.